and a header that looks cool, but something happened to mine and I don't have time to figure it out!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
My Boys are Famous (for a minute)
Well, my favorite photographer, Megan Traylor, who keeps my kids pictures updated and who is also awesome, (by the way you need to come over so we can make you a birthday dinner...I will call you) totally hooked us up. Well, in the sense that the boys got to be on an ad for a kid photo contest. We did this awhile ago. As you can see, the boys are shy, so she had to take a picture of them holding my legs. Yes, those are my legs on that ad. How exciting! Well, anyway, I was going to blog about this awhile ago because Megan sent the ad to me. But, I didn't. I was getting to it. Anyway, Gary and I went on our date last Sat. night to the mall (how romantic) and we came across this huge display with some photos from this same studio. Well, would you believe that right there in the middle of the mall was this ad blown up to (well, I don't really know, just really big) and there were my boys?! (sniff!) Jack even got on there twice because something happened, I can't remember. Megan? Thanks , Megan, for making us feel special. You are the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those pictures are soo cute Kellie! Congrats on your legs being famous. I seriously can't wait to see all of you so soon!! Love you tons!!
Aww..Yah! I love those boys. The ad at the mall I think is like 24x30 or maybe 20x24. Its big though :) Jack got on twice, at last minute one of the kid's parent decided against their child being on the ad. Instead of changing the ad layout we just popped in Jack! I think his little face made it to the contest pricing list as well. (I didn't build that one or I would have put your sexy legs on there!)
That is so cool!!!!! Megan is amazing!!!! And she is a new aunt as of yesterday....and me too!!!!
Congrats on being new Aunties!!!
Post a Comment