I totally bought this song from
itunes on Sat. The more I hear it, the more I love it. It is so awesome. I didn't really notice this guy at first, but now I think he is my favorite.
Chikizie was pretty awesome too.
So, as of now, I am a Jason Castro fan. It might change tomorrow. Whoop!
OH and BTW, whatever Randy, you are just trying to act like Simon....you know you liked it.
4 comments:
I like him too! I also love the hallelujah song he did the week before. Loved it! Go Jason!!!!
I would LOVE to teach your girls clogging! I was talking to someone this past weekend about wanting to start up my own studio. So... when are you moving to Utah?! :)
I love Jason! He is so shy its adorible. I'm not a huge chikeze fan but he did soooo good last week! I love that he got Ryan freaking out like a freakshow. You're so lucky you got to see Sandi. I havent seen her since my wedding in 05. Lucky. gosh!
I love Jason, he is so cute. I have been pretty happy with everything he has sang.
Post a Comment