Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Morning, Would You Like to Buy Some Girlscout Cookies?

Here is Lucy and her friend Julia Gulia selling Girl Scout Cookies right outside the front door of Wal-Mart. Julia was all over the customers. As soon as they hit the door she was saying, "Good Morning , would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?" Then by the end of our two hour selling stint MY Lucy, yes the very same Lucy that I had to peel off me for the last three years to go to school (two years for preschool and one for kindergarten)the same Lucy who rarely answers any question that anyone besides me asks her, and yes the very same Lucy that would go and hide if I set up any kind of carpool says...."Good Morning, would you like to buy some girl scout cookies?" to complete strangers. Excuse me for a minute......okay, I am alright. I am so proud. Because Lucy's troop sold so many cookies, they get to have a party at Skate City. Make no mistake about it, there will be pictures.

6 comments:

Hollie said...

Wow! that's awesome Lucy!!!!! Did you get any donations?

Linds Forrest said...

WAy to go Lucy!! That is awesome!! Are you going to send me some of those Thin Mints?! I love you cute girl!!

Kristy said...

I can't believe how big Lucy is! It's been to long! I love girl scout cookies, in fact the sign on our door says: "No soliciting, except Girl Scouts!"

Behind the Lens said...

WOW!!! Lucy you are awesome! You are braver then I am. I am supposed to walk around the mall for work, handing out coupons. Well, I don't. I just go to the pet store for about 15 minutes, pet the puppies and return to work! NICE!

sandi said...

I think she is getting better because she did give me a little hug at costco! And Raegen was in love with you!

Jyl & Andy said...

Good job Lucy. That's wonderful.