Anyway, that was so fun. Thanks for calling, Sandi. Sorry, I didn't take pictures at the scene (although, I did have my camera, dang it). I do love this picture though. I would have to say that the night this picture was taken has gone down in history as one of THE most hilarious nights in Colorado. We have had some good times, huh?
and a header that looks cool, but something happened to mine and I don't have time to figure it out!!!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Look who I Got to See!
My good friend Sandi was in town for about hour (oh, who am I kidding...more like two...she was at Costco...duh? And by the way, Costco is soooooo much better than Sam's, right Sandi?) Anyway. Sandi called and said that she was at Costco in Lone Tree and I said, "I'll be right there!) And so it was..... we had some good fun going up and down the aisles together, listening to some crazy guy harass a food sampler lady (poor thing...how many times does she have to tell you, it is not only YOU she doesn't call back, shesh!), and digging through the swimsuit bin. Reagan ran right to me and I only saw her once when she was a baby. I think she wanted to go home with me.
Anyway, that was so fun. Thanks for calling, Sandi. Sorry, I didn't take pictures at the scene (although, I did have my camera, dang it). I do love this picture though. I would have to say that the night this picture was taken has gone down in history as one of THE most hilarious nights in Colorado. We have had some good times, huh?
Anyway, that was so fun. Thanks for calling, Sandi. Sorry, I didn't take pictures at the scene (although, I did have my camera, dang it). I do love this picture though. I would have to say that the night this picture was taken has gone down in history as one of THE most hilarious nights in Colorado. We have had some good times, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun! I sure miss you guys!
Awe.....Sandy from the tribe of Ephraim:)
I can't wait for her to come stay with me for a couple days next weekend!
Luckeeee!
That is a sad, sad, sad, picture. But a totally fun night. And funny thing. As Andrew and I drove to the costco we passed Bahama Breeze and I did say hey!! That is where the crazy drunk guy sang happy birthday, to you.... to us while opening his shirt! That was definately a most infamous day in Colorado life. One that will never be forgotten!!
BTW~ are you still on for lunch on Friday Apr. 4th?
Post a Comment