Thursday, April 01, 2010

Star Tours and a Cool Sign

James and Lindsey live in Palo Alto, CA. They live by some famous people. They are in Steve Young's ward. We were certain we would be able to see him at church because he teaches Gospel Doctrine in their ward. Apparently, he wasn't at church when we were there because there weren't many people in Gospel Doctrine. Sad.

Steve Young's House

Steve Job's House


A cool sign that reminded me of Jack.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow! You are having so much fun! Did the guard at Alcatraz do any great lines from So I Married an Axe Murderer? I've always wanted to go to Chinatown. And seeing Wicked up close? Luckeeeeeee!

Hollie said...

Why don't I remember Alcatraz from So I Married an Axe Murderer?

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

What a fun trip! I have never been there... and I even grew up in California. However, it really should be two states.
Anyway, that is a lot of excitement packed into a short amount of time!!! I would have been on excitement overload. The Jelly Belly factory alone would have pushed me over the excitement edge! I love the Dr. Pepper ones. Mmmmmm. Glad you had a good time.

I need to steal a picture of your family at Disneyland for my blog. I only have one picture of Jack and John that turned out, however, it is so cute. So post some pictures from your trip so I can borrow one.

kellie said...

Kori, those are coming. Watch out!! I had to stay in order.

Tamara, I kept thinking about Phil Hartman the whole time I was in Alcatraz. I loved that man.