I had an awesome birthday yesterday. Thanks to everyone for all of the emails, phone calls, text messages (even the one at 1:00am--love you, Jenny), cards, and FB messages. I feel truly blessed to have all of you in my life. But, mostly, I had a great birthday because of these guys and the man taking the picture. I am in a stage where sometimes I feel disconnected with the outside world because everything revolves around work and family and the kid's school and activities, but in the end I know I am truly connected to some very awesome people. Life is good.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! I can totally relate to what you posted about being disconnected from the outside world. I go to work and the rest of my life revolves around my kids schedules. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love everything they do and want to be there for it.
Hope you had a great day. Cute pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!! TELL EVERYONE I SAY HI!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment