and a header that looks cool, but something happened to mine and I don't have time to figure it out!!!
Monday, January 04, 2010
Free Day at the Art Museum
For our very last day of Winter Break, we decided to hit the Denver Art Museum. Don't you think it is sad that we have lived here in Denver for 10 years and have never visited the Denver Art Museum? I do. We had a great time....
(We thought this picture looked like cousin Mckenzie, you know, if she were a little Native American girl.)
Hi Kellie, thanks for your comment on my blog. Your advice about the spelling helps a lot. We love checking out your blog. You have done a good job on it as well, and you always make me laugh, you are a good writer.
Looks like a good time. Those pictures are cool. I love the ones where you look like you are in a painting, and the one of Gary...he is too funny! I never quite know what to think of the art museums. Some of the things they call art are so strange.
4 comments:
I love all your posts about Christmas! So fun!! And Kellie you are looking more and more beautiful!! MIss you!
Hi Kellie, thanks for your comment on my blog. Your advice about the spelling helps a lot. We love checking out your blog. You have done a good job on it as well, and you always make me laugh, you are a good writer.
Looks like a good time. Those pictures are cool. I love the ones where you look like you are in a painting, and the one of Gary...he is too funny!
I never quite know what to think of the art museums. Some of the things they call art are so strange.
cool pictures.
Post a Comment