and a header that looks cool, but something happened to mine and I don't have time to figure it out!!!
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Stovies. A Scottish Delight.
The other day we had some left over roast, potatoes, carrots and gravy. Gary put them all in a pan and cooked it down so that it just mushed together...and wha...la...stovies. We ate it with some crackers and talked in our Scottish accents. Good times!!
Looks good! I do something similar but I put the mix in pie crust. They're called pasties--they're English or Irish, I'm not sure which but they're yummy.
Sounds AWESOME!!! I cannot wait till you guys come out here!!!! I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Isabel, you look so cute in your awesome jacket! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made something that kinda looked like that... once, when I had the flu. Only, I made mine in the toilet ;) It sounds incredibly yummy, but I don't know about the presentation of that meal. Maybe if there was a little sprig of parsley on the edge of the plate.
Don't be offended Gary- I have had your cooking- and I am positive that the STOVIES tasted wonderful.
4 comments:
Looks good! I do something similar but I put the mix in pie crust. They're called pasties--they're English or Irish, I'm not sure which but they're yummy.
Isabel looks so cute!! And that sounds interesting... was it good?! We made Scottish Shortbread last night, can we be friends?
Sounds AWESOME!!! I cannot wait till you guys come out here!!!! I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Isabel, you look so cute in your awesome jacket! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made something that kinda looked like that... once, when I had the flu. Only, I made mine in the toilet ;) It sounds incredibly yummy, but I don't know about the presentation of that meal. Maybe if there was a little sprig of parsley on the edge of the plate.
Don't be offended Gary- I have had your cooking- and I am positive that the STOVIES tasted wonderful.
Post a Comment