Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look who is moving to Colorado!!

Yay! Look who is moving to Colorado...This is so great. We haven't lived by family in ten years. We are so excited!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the Traylor home is moving to Colorado. You have no idea what you are in for:)

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous but so very happy for them and you and Meg!!!! It is great that you will be so close.Good Times:)
Marsha

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!! That will be so awesome and so much fun!! That is Holly... right?!

Hey, you and Gary going to do the August 1/2 or what?!

The fly-fisherman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The fly-fisherman said...

Yipee!!! I am so excited for both of you. It is wonderful knowing that you have family close by... even if you don't get to hang out that often. Just knowing they are there is comforting. Congrats to Ryan on his new job.

PS- why are my comments the only ones with a trash can by them? What are you trying to tell me?

Lindsay said...

Yeah!!!! Now that there is two of you in the same spot, we should come visit!!!! You guys are going to have so much fun together.

seanandkadi said...

yeah! Maybe I will see you guys once in a while! Ps I am so sorry about your car accident! (although I laughed my head off)
I am glad the dog is okay!