Here is the post that all of you have been waiting for...okay maybe two of you, which are probably the same two people that read this blog. Anywho, this is the second year in a row that we have celebrated Megan's b-day on her actual birthday. How special.
First, she came to my house and we hopped in my car. Then after a turn around the cul-de-sac (it was her birthday, I only drove around the circle one time, I didn't want to make her sick.) We headed off to Pizza Hut, not just any Pizza Hut, but the actual Parker Pizza Hut with the awesome pizza buffet.
First, she came to my house and we hopped in my car. Then after a turn around the cul-de-sac (it was her birthday, I only drove around the circle one time, I didn't want to make her sick.) We headed off to Pizza Hut, not just any Pizza Hut, but the actual Parker Pizza Hut with the awesome pizza buffet.
Well, the real fun did not begin until we went to Wal-Mart. See that girl in the pink shirt. That is Megan's Arch Nemeses. She tried to get Megan fired once. It goes like this...we were walking down the aisle and Megan stops suddenly and pulls be behind a shoe display. I whisper, "what are we doing?" She says, "that is my Arch Nemeses!" I say, "Oh, lets take a picture." So, Megan hummed Mission Impossible and I took the picture around the corner. So, that was exciting. I felt like I was skipping school or something.
Then Megan came over and helped me make a card for my card group because my brain can not handle trying to figure out a cute little card on my own. So, we made six more cards like this one. Thanks, Megan.
The girls started to come home from school and the boys started to melt down so we stopped the card making. We had burritos which you can read about on Megan's blog and made Texas sheet cake. Which , if I do say so myself, was probably the best cake I have made to date. The girls sang Happy Birthday and then we watched American Idol. It was good fun. Can't wait till next year. Happy Birthday, Megan!!!
OH and one last thing. This was the card Megan and I were working on before mass bedlum broke out at my house. What do you think of that Megan? It's not put together yet, so we can still rearrange it.
5 comments:
Ok, a card club?! That sounds awesome. Can Utah people be apart of it? ahem... ME!! Your friend MEgan looks SOO fun! I want to come to her birthday celebration if I get to go to Pizza Hut with you two! And that sheet cake looks SO DELECIOUS!! I hope you showed Megan the RIGHT way to make a burritto 'Lindsey style!'. Tell Megan happy birthday. The big 10 is a big year!!
You guys are crazy!!!! Wish I was there to have some crazy time with you!!! Happy Birthday Megan!!!! Love you guys!
Yes, the best part is when the cashier asks if Kelly is drunk! :) That was good times! Thanks for putting a "10" on my cake Kellie, I'm still in denial about being 24 :(
I'm craving a burrito! Those where awesome!
I love love love the card by the way. I like how you arranged everything.
Cute card. I think I have that same stamp too.....(I could try that one) You should put up more of Megan/ Kellie cards. I need some new ideas.
Post a Comment