Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lookie, Lookie, a little keepsake for you guys.


Here is everyone doing "the face", except I don't what Lindsey is doing. I, obviously, can't do "the face".

7 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Exploiting me to the world... that's harsh. I can NOT do the face, so I just pull out whatever my brain thinks the face is at the time. Don't judge..

kellie said...

I am sorry. i just think you are so funny!

Behind the Lens said...

Haha, that is funny Lindsey.
Good job by the way Isabel!!

Oh, Kellie. I think you need to have a little talk with Jyl. You should be sad that you aren't on her list of "blogs I read"....
Ouch.

kellie said...

I guess that Crop-o-dile means nothing. So Sad.

bluemustard said...

I can just hear Jack saying to himself, "I thought they said I was crazy, look at them. What are they trying to do?"

And look John is giving it a go.

I like the whole last name for the team-- run Forrest run but after this picture now I remember why I choose that name for the team.

The "face" rocks!

Hollie said...

So, what is "the Face" anyway?

kellie said...

click on the picture and look at Gary's face. That is the face. You can also read James and Lindsey's blog. She explains were the face came from.