Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Moment of Silence...

The fish died Monday night. I can't believe it lasted this long. We had it for about three years or so. It was a beta and it's name changed so many times I can't even tell you what his name was. The girls haven't even noticed. I wonder how long it will take for them to figure it out. Good-bye ol' beta, whatever your name was....

7 comments:

jenn w said...

I wonder how long it will take until your girls notice. I cant beleive it lived three years! Thanks for making me a "special" link on your love bird tag. It was very entertaining, by the way. As is pretty much everything you write. Im totally taking you out to lunch...some day.

kellie said...

Well, I kinda cheated. I finished that love bird tag just like an hour ago, but I started it on Jan. 4 and it saved as a draft, so it posted on the 4th. I tried. I am really bad at those things. Thanks for wanting me to play.

You can buy me lunch or maybe a frosty breverage, like a slushy.

Hollie said...

That is a long time. It was in such a small bowl too. Our first one died after a few months. It kept making nesting bubbles, I guess he figured life wasn't worth living when the bubble nest wasn't working. We got a new one and we've had it for about 6 or 7 months now. We'll see if it last three years. That is just crazy!!! Did you flush it?

kellie said...

Gary flushed it when I was getting the kids ready for bed. They still have no idea. We have a four day weekend coming up. We will see if they notice then. They boys would never know, but I am surprised that Isabel hasn't said anything. But it WAS Lucy's fish.

I hope this doesn't sound aweful, but I am glad to have the extra counter space in the kitchen.

Linds Forrest said...

You had a fish?!

kellie said...

OH yea and Hollie, I have watched Persuasion like four times now. Of Course, I do it in like 30 minutes because I fast forward to all the good parts. Gotta love the DVR!!!

sandi said...

you two wouldn't be blogging buddies if it wasn't for me!! So you are not going to lunch without me!! And you can both buy me lunch in thanks for bringing you together!!