Monday, November 15, 2010

Boulder Sunrise Century

Gary and I signed up for The Boulder Sunrise Century bike ride this summer with some (awesome) friends from the ward. We decided to do the 75 mile bike ride as opposed to the 100 mile bike ride. I thought it was going to be terribly difficult, but at about every 10 miles or so there was an aide station with tons of fruit, chips, pretzels, drinks and what not. It was like a party every ten miles. We would hang out at the aid stations for about 20 or 30 minutes and move on. There was a lot of up hill, but at one point we coasted for about 19 miles down a canyon. It was an awesome way to see the mountains. I think you all should do it. What do you say? Next year? C'mon, it will be so fun!!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You all look so cute in your biker shorts ;-)

Behind the Lens said...

Kellie, I'm so proud of you. Welcome back to the world of blogging!!! Why are you so pretty?