Sunday, May 09, 2010

More Reasons Why We Love Utah

Here are just a few reasons why we love Utah and why my kids cry and say they want to move there every time we leave. (Except for Lucy, she loves her cousins, but is scared of change more and I think it is probably safe to say that Eddy doesn't want to move there either). 1. Andrew


2. Phoebe and Raquel

3. Erin

4. Playing Zombies with the coolest cousins ever.

5. Duncan. I tried to sit there between the boys and they pretty much yelled at me and told me they were saving that spot for Duncan.

6. Temple Square (with the cousins)

7. Claire

8. Billy, Denise, Betty, Lily, and Andy (they aren't really cousins, but they might as well be.)

9. Grandpa and more cousin time.

10. Brigham, Wendy, Ian, James, Lindsey, Megan, and Red Mango.

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

YES!!! I made the list! And I am so proud you put Red Mango as well!! You going to Utah for July 4th? Cause you should. No... YOU BETTER!!

Just think...
I'll be there. AWESOME!
Red Mango. SWEET!
Firework smell.... BEST EVER!