Isabel told the girls at school that she wanted to be Laura Ingalls for Halloween and this one girl said, "I am sorry, do you want to borrow one of my costumes?" Isabel was like, "What the heck, Laura is so cool?" But, that didn't stop her from still liking what she likes, which is the coolest thing about Isabel among so many other cool things.
and a header that looks cool, but something happened to mine and I don't have time to figure it out!!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Isabel..uh...I mean Laura Ingalls
Isabel is awesome. It just has to be said. Lately, Isabel has been watching all the little house tv episodes and reading the Little House in the Prairie Books. She is dying to read Little Town on the Prairie...so if anyone has that book, we would love to borrow it, because the library is so slow. Anyway, Isabel saved her money and bought material for this dress and pattern. She got her aunt Hollie to put it together for her (because her mom is challenged in that area) and this is the result. Have you ever seen anyone so happy?
Isabel told the girls at school that she wanted to be Laura Ingalls for Halloween and this one girl said, "I am sorry, do you want to borrow one of my costumes?" Isabel was like, "What the heck, Laura is so cool?" But, that didn't stop her from still liking what she likes, which is the coolest thing about Isabel among so many other cool things.



Isabel told the girls at school that she wanted to be Laura Ingalls for Halloween and this one girl said, "I am sorry, do you want to borrow one of my costumes?" Isabel was like, "What the heck, Laura is so cool?" But, that didn't stop her from still liking what she likes, which is the coolest thing about Isabel among so many other cool things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thanks, Aunt Hollie. You are awesome!!!
Love it! Isabel looks fantastic!
Isabel is the COOLEST!! I wish the girls I nanny were as cool as Isabel, then I wouldn't be loosing my hair. ha ha. Isabel girl YOU ROCK! I love that you created your own cool costume. Love you Isabel!
Isabel it is perfect. You look beautiful. Go knock them dead at school.
That is awesome! Isabel is so cool. Love the costume and everyone definitely needs an Aunt Hollie!!!:)
Love the costume! You look wonderful Isabel!
Isabel, love your costume!
Post a Comment