Isabel was very excited because she got to move up to the middle school wing in the school. She looked amazing and wore her fabulous green shoes.
Lucy was less excited, but carried on nonetheless.
School update: Isabel--Change is never easy epically for a preteen. After a few weeks of ups and downs, Isabel has figured out her locker combination, joined the volleyball team and has a good group of friends. She loves school.
Lucy--Lucy loves mom more than school and finds going to school is harder on some days more than others. However, she has more friends than all of us combined.
Jack--Jack loves school. He has a different teacher than John and has made a ton of friends. He has brought home the class puppy twice and doing really well.
John--The other day when we were getting out of the car, all the kids were taking a while to get going. John got tired of waiting and said, "I'm taking myself to school". Then he took off running towards the front door. He absolutely loves school.
1 comment:
Cute! I can't believe how big Isabel is since I last saw her (as a baby). I love to see how different those twins are--they definitely have their own personalities, huh?
Post a Comment