Sunday, July 05, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

Here are some random 4th of July pictures for your viewing pleasure.














Happy 4th of July!! The 4th of July is AWESOME!!!!

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

ha ha... oh man I LOVE this post. Looked like a blast!! Can we celebrate July 24th even though we'll be in Colorado and "technically" it is a Utah holiday?!

Unknown said...

Oh man! You guys have the best 4th of July's EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been there! I am so excited to see you! We are going to have so much fun! And Claire and I were looking through some pictures yesterday and we found this really cute one of you and me, I will have to bring it and show you. I can't wait to see you!!!!!! And Claire says hi to Lucy.

Kristy said...

What a fun 4th! Great pictures! I would love to get the info for the Aspen 1/2. We haven't ran for a month. We've been slackers. Toms been hitting the gym and I've been trying pilates when I find a little time which happens oh so often! ha ha! Have a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellie, This is Kori's mom, Nancy. It was sure fun to see you while you were in St. George, we hope you will come to visit again soon. I wanted to correct something I had mentioned to you when you were here...my friend, Linda, has 2 daughters who live in the Denver area and what I told you was all wrong. One lives in Castle Rock and the other in Highlands Ranch. I think I had said something like Centennial Ranch and I just made that up, apparently (something I do from time to time). Do you or have you lived near those areas?

The fly-fisherman said...

Looks like a good time. We missed you in Provo. I think the economy has taken a toll on the parade though... not as good as it has been in the past. The jets didn't fly over this year?!! That is our favorite part. Instead they sent a military helicopter... so un-eventful. Anyway, happy 4th.