Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Adventures of Jack and John


Today was quite the eventful day with Jack and John.

First, Jack woke up at 5:00am because he had some troubles with his nose (he would call them boogies), but I am trying not to be too gross. So, we worked on his problem then he went back to bed. John woke up with the girls and they all ate breakfast. Jack woke up later and set out his clothes then went down to eat his breakfast. While Jack was eating, John goes upstairs to get dressed and steals Jack's shirt. Jack finds out and gets ticked off, big time. I told them that there was another shirt just like it and John could wear the other one. So, John puts on the other shirt. Jack was still steaming and decided that he did not want to "dress the same as John EVER!!!" So, to be different he turned his shirt around and wore it backwards. After that, he was as happy as could be.


Later that day, Jack and John got into some kind of conversation that involved hospitals. John said that he and Jack used to be in my tummy. John also said, "Mom, when you were in the hospital, I pushed Jack out!" complete with pushing hand movements and everything. Then he stood like a "T" and said, "This is how I was in your tummy." So, I said, "Is that why Jack is so mad at you all the time?" He said, "uh-huh." while moving his head up and down.

Could
two kids be anymore cute?

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

ha ha... I love those two boys!! They are getting more and more cute as the days go on. I love that he said he pushed him out!
PS You look pretty in that picture. I love your hair!

Lindsay said...

huhuhu that was funny.

Steph said...

So laughing!!!