Friday, August 08, 2008

Bo'UN in the Moun'Uns (said in my best Lay'UN, Utah accent just for Kim, Darcy and Becky)

We have met some great friends while Gary worked at BEA. One of those friends invited us to go boating with them at Cherry Creek Reservoir. We had a great time. And if you look closely at that last picture you will see Jack riding on the tube with Bailey. If you know Jack, then you know that that was amazing!!




4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That looks like a ton of fun. And man Isabel is blossoming and sure is getting more and more beautiful!! I am excited to see you all in 8 weeks!

Behind the Lens said...

luckkkyyy!

That looks so fun! Are you excited for your kiddos to go back to school?

Thanks for letting me raid your garage for a screwdriver, I was panicking. Hopefully I didn't freak out Rachel too much. Oh..and sorry Ryan called you on your date for me...twice. *sigh* I always ruin something :)

Lindsay said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. Reagan would love it. Gosh Colorado has everything.

Becky said...

You are a CRACK up Kellie!!! Way to go on the triathalon..that is AWESOME