She woke up to decorations as usual. She got a pink and white basketball, an elephant Webkinzs and two shirts from Justice. She was so happy. The elephant's name is Lumpy. Tonight we are going to have Panda Express and a rainbow chip cake.
Lucy is a great kid. She is always thinking of others. She doesn't need a lot to make her happy and she is always smiling. Here is a little walk down memory lane in honor of your birthday, Miss Lucy.
My little baby. She still has that look sometimes. Unless she is sleeping there, which could be possible. She does tend to sleep with her eyes open.
Always had a great set of lungs.
This is Lucy's favorite thing to do, relax and watch T.V. Looks like she always liked to do that.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls. This was taken right after we moved to our house in Parker.She loves riding her bike.
Lucy is always smiling about something. Happy Birthday, Luc! Hope you have a great one! I sure do love ya!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Lucy! You are so old, I can't believe it!
oh freak!! I had this feeling to pull out my book with all the birthdays on it. I feel bad I didn't call. I will call today!! And give her a gift when she comes out here next weekend. I promise to be a better auntie!
Happy Birthday LUCY!!!!!!!
We Love you and hope it was wonderful.
love,
Tony, Lindsay, Reagan Roman and baby Van
happy late birthday lucy lou!
Happy Birthday, Lucy!
My favorite story is going to church the day Lucy was born. They announced that Kellie had her baby that morning and Steve Grover saying, "I delivered that baby. I didn't know she was in our ward."
And then I got to know Kellie in the mother's room. Good times. Missing sacrament meeting and hanging out, going to the park, bunco, etc! Then you had to move to Parker. What is up with that?:)
Happy birthday Lucy! I remember when you were a wee little tot. Does your family still sing the "Wiggles" in the car? Fruit salad, yum, yummy! Those were the good ol' days.
Post a Comment