Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dress Me Up Like a Girl

My friend, Sandi, just posted her Halloween pictures (and that's okay). Her son, Trenton was an awesome werewolf. He is like what..seven or eight now, I am not sure. When he was three he used to come play at my house and he would follow the girls around and say, "Hey guys, dress me up like a girl." Those were some good times. He was the cutest girl I have ever seen.



6 comments:

jenn w said...

Yes!! Thats awesome. By the way Kellie, your rolls looked delicious.

Linds Forrest said...

What a pretty boy! He's so cute you want to just eat him. Is that Isabel at the end? She looks adorable!

sandi said...

Those were the days!! Thanks for posting them for me! you knew that it would take me at least another month to get around to it! And by the way.....he is going to be 9 in january!

sandi said...

Those were the days!! Thanks for posting them for me! you knew that it would take me at least another month to get around to it! And by the way.....he is going to be 9 in january!

Natasha Hawkins said...

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! That song comes to mind when I see that picture of Trenton twirling! He does make a cute girl! He's going to love that picture lurking around when he's 16!

kellie said...

Holy Cow! He is going to be NINE!?! That is just crazy.