Tuesday, October 16, 2007

OMH! We Totally Went to East High!!!

Isabel's dream has come true and it only cost us a little gas. We went to East High where they filmed High School Musical. It is actually called Salt Lake City East High School. Here we are in the cafeteria where Sharpay sang..."This is not what I want! This not what I planned and I just gotta say...I do not understand!" You get the point.


This is Gabriella's Locker. We ran into some of the High School students who are in the "High School Musical" school play and they were kind enough to point some things out for us. We found out that one of the kids showing us around was actually Raquel's(Brigham's wife) younger brother. He is playing Ryan Evens in the play. Sweet!



Isabel was so happy that she collapsed in the gym. She keeps telling us that she is not going to wash her shirt because it touched Sharpay's locker. Well, I have other plans for that shirt.



This is the front of the school. Isn't that so cool? You can see where they covered the name of the school with "East High".

These are in the window of the office. A bunch of the kids from the movie left their autographs for the students. So cool!


It was pretty fun to see everything. We even had one teacher show us around. His room was used for the science decathlon. I guess they get a lot of visitors coming to the school. They even had people come from Norway! Nice! Don't we all wish we came up with that movie idea?

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Isabel has her Red Carpet pose down. We wish we could have been there.

jenn w said...

So-so-so funny! I cant believe how popular that movie is. OMHelenreddy.

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome! I bet she was just in 7th Heaven the whole time. What good parents you are.

Natasha Hawkins said...

I have to tell ya that when I was checking out your blog the other day, Hayli recognized where you were immediately, and was overcome with excitement... and probably a bit of envy too! That's so cool! Go Wildcats!