Thursday, April 26, 2007

National Turn Off TV Week

If you didn't already know, this week is National Turn Off Your TV/Electronics Week. If Isabel does it for a week then she has a week without homework next week, which will be nice because my mom and dad are coming to visit. In effort to support Isabel we have all decided to not watch TV for a week. There is only one thing to say about that....IT IS SO HARD!

Actually, I have decided from this experience to turn off the TV more in the day time, but I miss my shows. Luckily, we have DVR. Anyway, we only have three days left. I don't even know what is going on in the news. I feel like I am on a mission, only I never have been on one, so I don't really know what that is like. Okay, three more days. I think I can...I think I can.....I think I can.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cound't do that.

Oh and I like your Deb picture.

Hollie said...

That's her name, DEB!

Yeah, I couldn't do that either. Although, I have cut back considerably in the last 3 months.