This is a replica of the pulpit in the tabernacle a long time ago, I think. Lucy and Claire bore there testimony's up there. It was cute.
and a header that looks cool, but something happened to mine and I don't have time to figure it out!!!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
The Church History Museum
Before the wedding, we were able to do a little sight seeing in Salt Lake. The Church History Museum was pretty cool. They have made some changes to it since I have been there last.
One of the changes is that they have this great children's section where they can do activities. Here Gary, Jack and John are building a temple with blocks.
They also had a baby nursery section were Claire, Isabel and Lucy could bath thier babies, put clean diapers on them and dress them. There were even little rocking chairs to rock the babies. We were here for at least an hour.
I don't know what this part was, little chairs to sit on. I think those are supposed to be little pews.

This is a replica of the pulpit in the tabernacle a long time ago, I think. Lucy and Claire bore there testimony's up there. It was cute.
This is a replica of the pulpit in the tabernacle a long time ago, I think. Lucy and Claire bore there testimony's up there. It was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment